Any ideas why IE is screwing up with a CORS request that returns no data? Windows Phone 7/ IE9 jQuery ajax Access is denied.Jquery ajax not working in IE9 even with cors true. This is my simple ajax code which works in FFX and Chrome but not in IE9. Anyway, everything was done and it worked fine in Firefox, Safari and Chrome. But not so with IE. There is an ajax call whichI recently moved from Prototype and Scriptaculous to JQuery. The transition is not very smooth but wasnt very painful either. Of course, works find everywhere besides IE9. The problem is that in IE9 it just displays the last value the user added and not all the values that were there before.AJAX CODE WORKING IN IE, CHROME, SAFARI BUT DOES NOT WORK IN FF - 1 reply. This is my simple ajax code which works in FFX and Chrome but not in IE9. I am so much fed up of this browser I cant express.Now this code works on FFX and Chrome but no ajax call is ever made in IE 9. I even have this: .support.cors true AsyncFileUpload not working with IE9. only on capability mode.In the latest release (3 october 2011) the compatibility issue discussed in this thread between the Ajax Control Toolkit and IE9 is NOT fixed. This code works on FireFox but not on IE9. Ive been all over the online forums. All codes I have tried leaves the page blank in IE9 but renders great in Firefox.Scroll halfway done the page to see the working AJAX code for IE9: http However, in IE it doesnt work.Ive looked through plenty of the variations of this question that have already been posted, but so far none of the solutions have worked for me.Here is my code (simplified the success/failure function contents for ease of reading):.
support.cors true. ajax( url: https This is not working for me in IE7 it works in all other versions of IE. if(.browser.msie window.XDomainRequest) var xdr new XDomainRequest() xdr.open(get, ajaxStatusUrl)so i managed to get the ajax request working in IE with this code change. Debugging and fixing stale AJAX data issues in Internet Explorer. I am writing an ajax web application but for whatever reason when I perform a GET against an internal data service in Internet Explorer 9 ( IE9) it does not work.